America First Credit Union Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
America First Credit Union, also known as AFCU, offers personal checking and savings, mortgages, auto and consolidation loans. America First has 101 branch locations, more than 550,000 members, and has over $5.3 billion in assets.
One of the hardest accounts to access in the internet are login pages of financial accounts. It is already difficult to locate login pages, and it is even made more difficult for financial accounts because of the added security. Take the America First Credit Union Login page. It is difficult to locate the login page, and when you do, you can have a hard time trying to access your account. But you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your account. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your AFCU account:
1. First Enter the America First Credit Union Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then enter in yout ACCOUNT number on the text field provided
3. On the next page, you will then need to enter in your PIN number to access your account
4. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case sensitive
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PIN or your PASSWORD.
1. If you don't have a PIN, contact AFCU to acquire one
2. Call 1-866-224-2158 and they will mail your confidential PIN to the address listed for your account. You may also order a reminder if you've forgotten your PIN.
3. If you're using your PIN to access your account via Online Banking, you have the option to change to a strong password. Such a password will be separate from your ATM/Visa® Debit Card PIN and will only apply to Online Banking.
4. To set up or change your Online Banking password:
First log in.
Select Other Services from the options at the top of the page.
Then choose Online Banking Password in the Manage Preferences section and follow the instructions on the page.
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact America First Credit Union directly and get help with your America First Credit Union Login:
Email us 24 hours a day, seven days a week : firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Service Center
(M. - F., 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. & Sat., 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. MST) and SpeechAccess™
Box Elder County: (435) 734-3600
Weber County: (801) 627-0900
Davis County: (801) 627-0900
Salt Lake County: (801) 966-5553
Utah County: (801) 223-3900
Washington County: (435) 688-3800
Mesquite, Nevada: (702) 346-0389
Las Vegas, Nevada: (702) 968-1100
Outside these areas: 1-800-999-3961
SpeechAccess™ Telephone Banking
Box Elder County: (435) 734-3601
Weber County: (801) 621-0372
Davis County: (801) 621-0372
Salt Lake County: (801) 533-8574
Utah County: (801) 223-3901
Washington County: (435) 688-3801
Mesquite, Nevada: (702) 346-0351
Las Vegas, Nevada: (702) 968-1481
Outside these areas: 1-800-288-7896
Nicole Cypers, Marketing Department: (801) 827-8655